CSGO 18.104.22.168 is now going live
Release Notes for 11/20/2013
- Added DreamHack 2013 tab in watch panel. This is the hud to watch and download all the games.
- Added a panel to the spectator UI that shows the event logo, spectator number and viewer item drops during freeze time of an event.
- Added a convar sv_matchpause_auto_5v5, when enabled will track if less than 5 human players are connected on either team and will pause match during nearest freezetime, and will automatically unpause when all 5 players are connected on both teams.
- Spectators of competitive games can now access their inventory.
- Fixed ADR show
TeamSpeak3 and Mumble server down
På grund af et DDoS angreb er voiceserver Null routed indtil angreb er overstået.
Do to DDoS attack our voiceserver is Null route until attack is over
CSGO memory leak after 22.214.171.124
Vi har bemærket siden 126.96.36.199 et par nedbrud !
Også server fps få mere ustabil. : (
Vi troede, at der kunne være en sandsynlighed med SourceMod og deres plugins, men deaktivering alle plugins og opdatere til den nyeste<
CSGO 188.8.131.52 is now going live
- Improved grenade physics interaction with player models. Grenades bounce off player hitboxes instead of the overall player bounding volume.
- Improved bomb-planting player animation to prevent unintentionally standing when the plant completes. (Thanks Friberg!).
- Re-added support for alternate firing accuracy. This effectively buffs burst fire on the glock and the famas.
- Fixed minor bugs in cs_siege and de_ruins.
- Added the WATCH menu
-- Watch live, in-progr
CSGO 184.108.40.206 is now going live
-Added Competitive Scorecard to the Official Competitive match end scoreboard if the user owns an Operation Bravo Coin. (Previously only visible in the Operation Bravo Coin tooltip).
-Suiciding now results in 0 cash awarded for the round.
-Player acceleration is now determined by the player's active weapon max speed.
-Fixed bugs in Gwalior, Cache, Ali, Seaside and Agency.
-Fixed stock items not displaying possessive information in the freeze panel.
-Fixed some water material fallbacks to not reflect the 2d skybox which caused bad reflections with low shader settings.
-Fixed squished weapon kill icons on Mac.
-Fixed the highest quality items in a Collection failing to be filtered out of the Trade Up Contract interface.
-Fixed a memory leak in client code that also caused performance drops during long gameplay sessions.
CSGO 220.127.116.11 is now live
We update all csgo server now.
Release Notes for 18.104.22.168
- Added Operation Bravo Pass for access to Workshop maps in Deathmatch, Casual and Competitive. See link for details!
- Fixed the buy menu not allowing players to buy a helmet+vest when they had a vest but not enough to buy the helmet+vest.
-- Removed flowerpots on balcony near Mid.
-- Blocked visibility through haycart at Banana.
CSS version 1909615 online !!!!!!
Update all server updated
- Fixed clients not being able to load custom player/weapon models using the custom folder
- Updated with other Orange Box client/engine crash fixes
CSGO 22.214.171.124 is now live.
Operation:Payback has ended
CSGO 126.96.36.199 is now live.
We update our server from now until 6 am
Release Notes for 8/29/2013
- Added ability to rename a weapon’s name with a custom engraved nameplate via Name Tags.
188.8.131.52 is now live.
Release Notes for 8/21/2013
-- Reduced price from 2500 to 2000.
-- Reduced standing and crouching accuracy recovery times.
- Reduced Molotov price from 500 to 400.
- Reduced Incendiary Grenade price from 850 to 600.
- Reduced Glock damage from 33 to 28.
- Fixed bug that NiP discovered where the aimpunch experienced when compensating for recoil was incorrect.
- Third person silenced muzzleflash light brightness is no longer a portion of unsilenced brightness, instead it is now completely removed.
- Chickens are no longer scared